The importance of clean, breathable air in your home cannot be understated. Dust and debris can build up quickly. When’s the last time your ducts were properly checked for dust and debris?
Your duct work functions as the respiratory system for your home. That’s why it’s so critical your ducts are well maintained and kept running at peak efficiency. Give us a call and schedule an inspection. Your lungs will thank you.
Here are some facts we have found by authorities in the area of health and air quality:
- Fact: Most people spend 60-90% of their time indoors. (American Lung Association)
- Fact: 50% of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by, polluted indoor air. (American College of Allergists)
- Fact: The levels of some hazardous pollutants in the indoor air has been found to be up to 70x greater than outside air. (USEPA)
- Fact: More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies and 10-12 million more from asthma. (American College of Allergists)
- Fact: Most commercially sold fiberglass disposable air filters are less than 7% efficient. (ASHRAE)